Projects & References
100KW Wind Solar Hybrid Project for Water Dam in Maharashtra
- 100KW Hybrid system with 10KW capacity 4 wind turbines and 60KW Solar PV
- Power supply to all the loads on the water dam including dam gates, street lights, office loads
- Substantial savings in recurring costs on Diesel & transportation costs
Various Roof-top Solar PV projects
- Grid tied Solar PV roof-top projects under net metering scheme
- Feasibility, design, installation, commissioning and service
- Industrial, commercial and domestic applications
First Ever Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems for Indian Railways
- 12KW Wind-Solar PV Hybrid Systems for Konkan Railways
- Applications : Electric loads at railway stations and level crossing gates
- Power to Generator Room, Relay Room, Platform lights, Station Master Room
Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems for Government of Maharashtra
- Electrification of Tribal Schools for Tribal Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Tribal Schools in District Dhule, Nandurbar, Amravati, Pune, Aurangabad etc.
- 5KW Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems supplying power to School Classrooms, Office, Girls and Boys Hostel etc.
Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Corporate’s CSR project for remote village electrification
- Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems supplying power to School, houses, street lights etc.
Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems for Corporate and Domestic Customers
- Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems for Corporates and Domestic Customers
- Power for lights, fans, computers, street lights etc.
Wind Turbine System for Government of Chattisgarh
- System for Chattisgarh Renewable Energy Development Agency and Naya Raipur Development Authority
- Applications : Street, garden lighting at Central Avenue Park in front of Chattisgarh Mantralaya, Naya Raipur
- 30KW system consists of 6 numbers of 5KW wind turbines
- Auto changeover between system and CSEB grid supply
35KW Wind Solar Hybrid Project for Water Dam
- 35KW Hybrid system with 5KW capacity 4 wind turbines and 20KW Solar PV
- Power supply to all the loads of the workshop of a Corporation bus depot
Wind-Solar Hybrid System for Defence Dept. Govt. of India
- Project for Ordinance factory of Defence dept. Govt. of India
- 2.4KW Wind Solar PV hybrid system
- Power to Wath Tower, lights, fans, computers etc.
Wind Turbine System for Government of Odisha
- System for Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency and Forest department
- Power for forest department office, street lights etc.
- 13KW Wind Solar PV hybrid system
Wind-Solar Systems for Educational Institutes
- Wind Solar Hybrid systems for schools, colleges, Universities supplying power to Offices, Classrooms, Labarotaries etc.
- Especially useful for spreading awareness and education about renewable energy sources to students
- Also additional advantage for NAAC accreditions
Wind Solar Hybrid Project for remote village electrification
- Wind Solar Hybrid system for remote village / school electrification
- Installations in the North Eastern state of Nagaland, Meghalaya